Tuesday 3 May 2011

Free Reign Again

I know, it's been too long! I'm very excited about blogging again and recording my journey to recognition. I've been working hard at university with lots of projects including the two largest: directing a documentary and creating a 3D set in Maya of a war zone (achieving Firsts in both I'm proud to add). Now all I have left are two exams, then I will be free for the Summer to work on my portfolio and my Final Year Project (which is a HUGE task I will write about soon!). Although I have loved making my university projects and learning new things, putting in 12 hours a day means I haven't had a chance at all to paint. I have thought about it a lot and have had lots of ideas bouncing around as always, especially with all the creativity going on around me, and it really does sadden me that I haven't had time. I'm greatly looking forward to starting again after my exams, and particularly working on my FYP, which is right up my street and something I'd very much like to do as a job, but I'm not revealing it yet ;)


I've seen some inspiring things that I've wanted to share lately so I'll keep blogging and try keep motivated for all this revision (Software Engineering really doesn't excite me...)


Also as a quick update, my little book was successfully sent around America in The Sketchbook Project, but I can't post the digitalized copy as the website is undergoing maintenance. Hopefully I'll be able to soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment