Tuesday 3 May 2011

Lynx



Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFuUFeQIdpk


I found out about this innovative way of advertising on the BBC website and I've read a few articles about how the television adverts were made, too. 'Augmented reality' has never been used for advertising like this in the UK as far as I'm aware, it was so clever and the public reaction so good that I'm sure many other big brands will be considering new ways to advertise and try to outdo them. As a Multimedia student it shows me the kind of things I need to be aiming for, as the wings used modelling and animation, and the interactive ad needed programming with a user interface and compositing, all of which I have learnt how to do (not to mention coming up with such an inventive idea). Though I have a long way to go of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment